- This event has passed.
Charlotte, Greensboro, & Raleigh NC – Hope for the Holidays
December 2 @ 9:00 am - December 6 @ 5:00 pm
For the more than 500 children living in foster care with Children’s Home Society of NC, this is their reality now and throughout the year. This season, you can give these children a brighter and happier holiday by helping to fulfill their wishlists.
Here are some of the ways you can help make a diﬀerence to the children of our community:
- Choose one or more children, from our Hope for the Holidays webpage, whose wishlist you would like to fulfill by purchasing some or all of the items they have selected. Donors typically spend $75-175 per wishlist. We also ask that you consider a monetary gift of $25 per list for the associated costs of gathering, wrapping, and distributing gifts to the children.
- Purchase gift cards (preferably Visa, Target, WalMart, or general retailer) so that a parent or child may select the perfect gift
- Make a cash, check, or credit card donation online at chsnc.org/donate so that our children’s unmet wishes or needs may be fulfilled
- Ask family, friends, and colleagues to join you in sponsoring children’s wishlists
Wishlists will be available beginning on November 1st. If you would like to know when the wishlists are available, you can click here so that we may notify you. Once fulﬁlled, return the new, unwrapped gifts to your local CHS oﬃce.
Suggested items include:
- Diapers, Pull-Ups, and/or Wipes
- Baby Care Items
- Convertible Car Seats
- Booster Seats
- Books (for all age ranges)
- Shoes (all sizes & genders)
- Dolls (all ethnicities)
- Tablets (Any Brand and Age Range)
- Infant/Toddler Educational toys